Our DNA Technology: GeneCount NGS & qPCR
GeneCountTM Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) analysis allows users to rapidly screen for specific microbes, or groups of microbes, known to be significant in their process/systems. This highly sensitive analysis can detect low levels of the targeted problem organisms and quantify the entire population of that organism, giving you insight so you can proactively detect changes in your system.
GeneCountTM Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) analysis allows users to see what’s happening inside their process by identifying nearly all of the types of microbes present along with an insight into what benefit – or harm – they may be causing.
With LuminUltra’s qPCR and NGS solutions you will be able to:
- Understand the cause and effect relationships microbes are having on your system
- See trends and understand future triggers for proactive versus reactive decision-making
- Adjust biocide use depending on the changes you detect
- Apply a targeted treatment for damage causing organisms
- Make faster, better decisions for greater efficiencies